We aren't getting off to a good start here.
Kate spiked a high fever this evening and is miserable. We've drawn blood cultures to make sure it isn't a blood infection and will be starting IV antibiotics soon.
The devastating news? Chemo and transplant are postponed until further notice. At the earliest it will be Monday of next week but it could be later. We should know more tomorrow.
I am feeling defeated and feel the devils presence. Please cover our family, and especially Kate, in prayers as we work through this complication. I wasn't expecting issues before we even started chemo.
Kate needs to catch her break - she's been through enough.
Continuing to tell myself that God's glory and healing powers will prevail.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone